Anyone having issues with GPS dropping after 10-20 seconds? The GPS worked fine before I downloaded and installed the AT&T update. I updated yesterday, and couldn't get GPS to lock on during this morning's run. Sky was perfectly clear, and, as I said, never had an issue prior.
    01-24-2012 11:12 AM
    Mine works fine. I would make sure you give it time to get a solid lock (clear sky, don't move phone) before trying to use it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    01-24-2012 03:03 PM
    I have noticed the same problem. It doesn't matter what app I use(Maps, Endomondo Pro, RunKeeper, etc), the GPS signal is weak MOST of the time. I've had situations where I let it sit in one spot, touching on the screen a few times to make sure it doesn't go to sleep, outside with clear skies, and it doesn't locate where I am. Earlier today, I opened up Endomondo Pro while walking around in a small area, cloudy/rainy skies, and it locks in right away. Very random when it works and doesn't work. I hope this issue is fixed before the ICS update!
    01-24-2012 04:56 PM
    I've had no problems either, on various roms.

Sent from my SGS II
    01-24-2012 07:45 PM
    Anyone having issues with GPS dropping after 10-20 seconds? The GPS worked fine before I downloaded and installed the AT&T update. I updated yesterday, and couldn't get GPS to lock on during this morning's run. Sky was perfectly clear, and, as I said, never had an issue prior.
    Get a copy of GPS Test from the market and see if that shows a problem with your phone.
    01-24-2012 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD