Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    ROM
    JELLY BEAN!

Default Re: So former iPhone owners, what do you miss?

Switched from iPhone 4 to Galaxy SII. I don't miss a thing! Android is amazing in every way<3

I can't believe I'm the first to say the keyboard... I really do miss that. but I can't think of much else. I would like biteSMS with the individual customization of handcent but actually stable unlike handcent lol. I miss retina display also, but the fact android apps download least 20 times faster, usually before my iphone would actually start making progress. I agree with the data connection being sketchy on android tho it's very frustrating. The little cydia tweaks you could get were cool tho, like flash light by holding lock button for 3 seconds, instant camera from any screen you could see the status bar (snappy) but i really love not being tied to iTunes!!!!!!!

ROM
    4.1.2 Stock

Think the only thing I missed was the on schedule software and hardware updates. So nothing much about the phone.

"Retina" display was nice for text, but the 4.3" SAMOLED+ in the GSII blows it out of the water in every other aspect. I guess I hopped ship to Android because I was sick and tired of being told that 2-3 year old technology was revolutionary and magic. Also when you're 6'2, a 3.5" screen for 4 years just doesn't do the trick. I think they hit it nail on the head with the 4.8" on the III. At least for us giants

The broken home button.
    The random reboots.
    The small screen.
    The thickness of it.
    The overall fragility of it.

Oh, you said what do I miss. I'd say the only thing I miss is not being like everyone else in the office. NOT
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,719 Global Posts

My wife has the iPhone 4S and she regrets the day she ever bought it. I got the gs2 and she wants to trade me. Sorry not gonna happen.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

ROM
    4.1.2 Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Knight2 View Post
    My wife has the iPhone 4S and she regrets the day she ever bought it. I got the gs2 and she wants to trade me. Sorry not gonna happen.

Sent From A Rotary Phone
    Amen brother. I think that's just a woman thing. My ex always wanted something after she saw what a good decision I made! Cell phones, when we ordered something to eat, etc. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I had the old IPhone 3Gs -- I am REALLY missing the "Alarm" ringtone. It sounded like a fire alarm blaring. I work on-call for 48 hours straight & need a ring tone to get me awake & on my feet. Is there a way to download that (or very similar) ringtone to Galaxy S3? By the way, I waited until I got the IPhone 5 at work to compare its features with my daughter's Galaxy S3 & the Galaxy S3 won "hands Down" :-)

Use a ringtone/wallpaper app called "Zedge." Search for "iPhone alarm ringtone" and it will be first on the ringtone results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123