Bluetooth streaming

lynn02

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if its possible to stream music from my GS2 via bluetooth to my stereo in my truck. I was listening to Slacker radio on the phone while in the truck but the truck's radio didn't connect to the phone. The truck is a 2010 Nissan Frontier. I'm wondering if either the radio just doesn't support the bluetooth streaming or I don't have something set right.

derande

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Its up to your truck's radio unit. My GS2 will connect via Bluetooth to my Infiniti G35 to make handsfree calls but I cannot stream music to the stereo. The car's aux input works great, though.

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a new style Acura TSX and the A2DP streaming works. It's a bit staticky but I don't know if it's the combination of the phone and the car's bluetooth module.
I stream A2DP from my galaxy 10.1 to the car and it's crystal clear. I stream my gs2 to another Bluetooth speaker and it's crystal clear. For some reason, the phone to the car is flakey.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

lynn02

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'm just going to have to use the aux port. It would be nice for it to work through bluetooth and have less cables running around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419