1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Default Bluetooth streaming

I was wondering if its possible to stream music from my GS2 via bluetooth to my stereo in my truck. I was listening to Slacker radio on the phone while in the truck but the truck's radio didn't connect to the phone. The truck is a 2010 Nissan Frontier. I'm wondering if either the radio just doesn't support the bluetooth streaming or I don't have something set right.

Global Posts
    353 Global Posts

Default Re: Bluetooth streaming

Its up to your truck's radio unit. My GS2 will connect via Bluetooth to my Infiniti G35 to make handsfree calls but I cannot stream music to the stereo. The car's aux input works great, though.

I have a new style Acura TSX and the A2DP streaming works. It's a bit staticky but I don't know if it's the combination of the phone and the car's bluetooth module.
    I stream A2DP from my galaxy 10.1 to the car and it's crystal clear. I stream my gs2 to another Bluetooth speaker and it's crystal clear. For some reason, the phone to the car is flakey.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

I guess I'm just going to have to use the aux port. It would be nice for it to work through bluetooth and have less cables running around.

you should consider a new stereo.