Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default New OS update available?

After reading the battery thread yesterday(i'm one of the users with bad battery life too, thank goodness for multiple charge cables), I decided to see if there was an update and got this message. I can't retry until this afternoon but was wondering if anyone is getting the same message? And is there a new build available? I'm running the STOCK 2.3.6 UCKK6 build. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New OS update available?-sc20120213-164628.png  

Default Re: New OS update available?

i just tried it...got the "you are up to date" message.

i hope its a sign that its coming.

I'm still on 2.3.5 on my Skyrocket. I've read of a 2.3.6 update back in November to fix the voice search, and still haven't been able to update.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

UPDATE:

24 Hours later and I get the "You are up to date" message. Hmm.... Snafu on AT&T's network?

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts

If there's an update in existence, then the pipeline between the firmware leakers and the I777 XDA forum sections is clearly broken - no leaks have shown since UCKK6.

Maybe if we all head to XDA and ask the question over and over and over, you'll give us the real answer.

KIDDING!