What I hate about this phone...

UK_Alum_02

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I use Swype as my input method. After typing a text, I go to hit send quickly and the stupid screen shifts down and I hit the attachment button. This drives me crazy! Anyone else run into this small but annoying problem?

Jonna09

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Yep, happens to me quite frequently as well. I don't think it is a problem of "this" phone but swype in general.

I have CM7 running on my GS2 and I downloaded swype because I got so used to it. The problem persists here as well. Worse yet, it is slightly buggy, the text box sometimes appears twice and it is sort of jarring. I don't know if it is a swype beta bug or CM7 bug.

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happens to me.I ain't trippin tho its whatever.

Sent from my HTC EVO View using Tapatalk.

mcl5000

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
The problem is that you're stuck with the version of Swype that's on the phone, since it's native. Swype won't let you install new versions...(unless I'm unaware of a method).

The beta version of Swype that's out right now doesn't jump around like that, so you don't hit that button accidentally. If you can figure out a way to install the newer version, you'll be a much happier texter. And the line you draw through the letters is yellow! haha

But yeah, hitting the attachments button bugged the hell out of me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO