Installed a micro sd/ wheres it at?

NEDNERBISH

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok I just installed a 16g micro sd. when I go to storage it says" sd card "14.83", avail " 14.68". below it says usb storage says " total space 11.36g" , " available 5.34'. Then Device memory 1.76gb. Im so confused. I want to use as little as device mekmory so its fast. Im clueless on what to do, Where does all my music save to? damn these thing s=are complicated.:confused:

gsrrr

Derp
Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Your music is stored in USB storage. Look for your music files with the My Files app or any 3rd party file explorer app and move them to SD card.

GJMX

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Your SD card can be found in applications/my files/external_sd. If you want to store items on the card you will have to set that up yourself as it is not the default. An example would be camera settings where you can change from phone to memory card. You can also use an app like titanium backup to move apps from your phone to you card.

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Let me tell you a secret. its the opposite. The more content you move to your sd card the more slower the phone gets. The more items moved to the device memory with little to nothing on the sd card the phone will get extremely fast and smooth.

Sent from my HTC EVO View using Tapatalk.