Unable to download music from Google Play store

_EPG_

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hadn't really tried to download music prior to the week long sale/Google Play rebranding, but every time I try to download music I get an "error creating your purchase" message. It even happens when attempting to download free songs. Oddly enough I can download free and pay apps with no problem. Anyone run into this issue before ?

gsrrr

Derp
Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not 100% sure but I thought you had to use their music player in order to listen to music bought from the market. Try and download the "Google Play Music" app

_EPG_

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I actually downloaded google play music thinking that may have been it, but the error continued even after installing and linking to my Gmail acct. I am however set up to bill purchases to my at&t account. I'll try linking to a card instead and see if that helps. Thanks for the suggestions.

Bradn Martin

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I have had the exact same problem. I try to purchase music and it comes up with the exact same error. Did anyone find out what we need to do? Also does anyone know if and where we can purchase Google Play gift cards?