Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    283 Global Posts

Default Bluetooth device switcher

Is there an easy way or an app to switch between bluetooth devices without going through the menu and manually disconnecting from the old and reconnecting to the new device?

Scenario... driving in the car connected to in car hands free for a call get onto a bad area of the road where there is too much road noise and switch the call to my Jawbone Icon.

Default Re: Bluetooth device switcher

I am looking for the same thing.

In my situation I have a Bluetooth speaker in my bedroom and a Bluetooth stereo headset. I want to be able switch between these without having to go into the settings or turning one off then turning the other on.

Also is there an app that will allow me to switch between audio going through the headphone jack and Bluetooth?

Default Re: Bluetooth device switcher

These may help:

Bluetooth Profile Widget

A2DP Switcher

Bluetooth Autoconnect

Mind you, I have not tried these myself (yet). I just found them while searching for a way to automatically switch from my headset to the car hands free as I start my car. No luck on that one, though...