1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problem with Amazon MP3 app

The wife installed the Amazon Mp3 app on her S2 and she cant seem to get it to work. Everytime she try's to open it she gets a message that says the app is not installed on the phone. When it does launch theres some sort message that says something about changing the language to english. Any one know a fix?

I've now tried twice to use it and uninstalled it both times. I'm not sure what it's for--it can't find any of the previous music I've downloaded, and when i go into my account records on the Amazon site, it shows all of my orders, but when I try to redownload the mp3's, it won't let me unless I pay for them again.

Also, it appears to be a battery hog.

Sfrrr

Default Re: Problem with Amazon MP3 app

Quote Originally Posted by chrgnthru View Post
    The wife installed the Amazon Mp3 app on her S2 and she cant seem to get it to work. Everytime she try's to open it she gets a message that says the app is not installed on the phone. When it does launch theres some sort message that says something about changing the language to english. Any one know a fix?

Default Re: Problem with Amazon MP3 app

I know it's 2 years later, but I'm having the same problem with my s3. Did you find a fix? Cheers!