Ice Cream Sandwich has...

anon(395747)

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Finally arrived for the AT&T variant of the Samsung Galaxy S II!

For all of you that have been anxiously waiting for it to deploy, go grab it!

The upgrade is available through the dreaded Samsung Kies software. Download now!

Just plug in your phone with Kies open and the firmware update should show up.
Leave your phone unlocked and don't let it auto-lock.

The upgrade process should only take about 10 minutes

Reactions: cajunaggie87

Edge1978

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I used Kies, not Kies air. And it updated fine. But a few people are saying the update isn't there anymore. :-\ I updated about 7:30-8 EST

Morjesta

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Installation was a blast and in less than 15 minutes I was running ICS after setup and configurations, I had Been using it for a couple of hours now and I feel it a little bit laggy on the response of the touchscreen and some apps have this lag in response. Anyone else have this issue.

Still I'm happy for the update :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: j510

Edge1978

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Installation was a blast and in less than 15 minutes I was running ICS after setup and configurations, I had Been using it for a couple of hours now and I feel it a little bit laggy on the response of the touchscreen and some apps have this lag in response. Anyone else have this issue.

Still I'm happy for the update :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

I noticed the lag too, didnt notice the apps, but when I click on the unlock button. It takes a few secs for the screen to come on.

Reactions: Morjesta

buffdaddyjr2

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I am still not seeing it. Kies says I am on the latest and the software update says I am on the latest version. Is there anywhere else to download?:':)'(

Baroka

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Not much of a conspiracy theorist but the fact that some were able to upgrade via Kies gives credibility to AC prior write up. I have a feeling the idea was to release the update right about the time SGS III is released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Mutt

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
:( I was so excited when I saw this last night only to plug in today & it's gone. oh well, must be soon. thanks for the info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith