S2 Rooted/SD card Encrypted
I have a co-worker who had his S2 hooked up to our Exchange 2007 Server Encryption on Device/SD Card. HE rooted the device but did not remove the Exchange Acct so the SD card is still encrypted and not accessible even though the device is now rooted. How can he gain access to the SD again, it does not mount but does show up in Disk mgmt. when the device is connected to the PC. He does not care about the data on the card he just wants to be able to save items to it again etc etc.
- By Sajan Parikh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2012, 01:16 PM
- By project.in.process in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2011, 08:45 AM
- By reneeh63 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-24-2011, 01:25 PM
- By kenadler in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:22 PM
- By Arabiad07 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:56 AM