- 2 Posts
I need help please.
Me & my wife have At&t Samsung Galaxy S2's and I updated mine to ics as soon as the official release came out a few months ago. Now my wife has decided to update hers but whenever we try it keeps saying that her device does not support upgrade via Samsung Kies. What are we doing wrong?
- 10-08-2012, 12:44 AM #2
Re: I need help please.
Sounds like you updated Kies recently. I had same problem. If you have the original downloaded copy of Kies, uninstall the current version. Then reinstall the original with out updating.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
- By monster4960 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2010, 03:20 PM
- By FicTioN in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2010, 07:23 PM
- By zhens in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:25 PM
- By wera72 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:23 AM
- By jfchica1987 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 02:12 PM