A year already? For real?

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I just realized that I missed my one-year anniversary with my GSII ? Oct. 2, 2011, the first day it was available.

I don't love you anymore, darlin', but I still like you and I don't have any plans to dump you (at least until I see what the GSIV looks like.)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
You are cheating on her already arent you? Maybe a Razr here, a GSG3 there....admit it, you go into the AT&T store and fondle the others...

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Frankly, I did take a look at her cousin, Nexus, but she was limited by her memory. If she doesn't have a slot I can stick my card into, I'm not too interested.

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, though, I just took a look at my screen and can't find a single, tiny scratch on it. There was only a week at the beginning in which it wasn't in a case, so I bet I could pass this off as a new phone even after such mileage.

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, though, I just took a look at my screen and can't find a single, tiny scratch on it. There was only a week at the beginning in which it wasn't in a case, so I bet I could pass this off as a new phone even after such mileage.

Same but its Only one year

anon(522161)

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I just realized that I missed my one-year anniversary with my GSII — Oct. 2, 2011, the first day it was available.

I don't love you anymore, darlin', but I still like you and I don't have any plans to dump you (at least until I see what the GSIV looks like.)

Yep, same day here. The difference is that mine is in-route to Samsung repair center for the 2nd time within the month for the same problem - phone reboots spontaneously at random. And I mean random as while in Settings, bring up GMail, powering it on or off, etc. Power button started acting up a bit too not waking it up at times. My guess it's a hardware issue with some dying RAM chip. Expecting for Samsung to make it right this time. Kind of disappointed with it considering it's supposedly a great quality device, coming from Samsung and all.

So, yeah, I thought I'd cheat on her :) and looked into upgrade eligibility. Not qualified til May 2nd. lol Current year old Galaxy Nexus might be might be my only choice at $350. It's kind of dated though. So, gonna see what I get back from repair next weekend.

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes, considering this was an Oct. 2 phone and the GSII Skyrocket was released on Nov. 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

Well yea but i meant the gs3. When the skyrocket came out it wasn't dated it just had lte and no exynos. So it was more of a choice than old hardware etc

jenluvs2sing

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I actually just came to the GS2 from the Google Nexus S, which, while it was new worked like a champ, but since the JB update it's been nothing but hassles. The reason I got this one was because I'd had FOUR replacement Nexus S's. So annoying. I'm still trying to figure this out, only had it an hour so far.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995