My cousin bought his galaxy s2 in July. He's been having issues with the phone overheating. After taking it to att they told him it was his battery and imagination. Now he's in my living room with a phone that is completely useless. I've tried all of my microusb chargers and there was nothing coming on the screen and no lights from the capacitive touch buttons.
Any advice or insight to this issue would be appreciated.
Sent from a stock Atrix 2 cause there's no reason to root it.
- 11-09-2012, 10:16 AM #2
- 11-09-2012, 08:39 PM #4
- 11-12-2012, 04:09 PM #6
- By joep4618 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 01-29-2012, 06:14 PM
- By Suntan in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2011, 08:20 AM
- By salanester in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2009, 08:09 AM
- By adriantc in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2009, 10:58 PM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 11-09-2009, 12:00 AM