- 2 Posts
Unable to access SD apps
ATT Galaxy SII, Android 4.03, Kernel 3.0.35-Siyah-v3.4.2-nonswap+
Phone all of a sudden refuses to access SD apps. I known that they are there, as I pulled the SD card, plugged it into the computer and they are there in the .android_secure folder as encrypted .asec files. The application shorcuts still show in the apps screens, but they look like SD cards now. Did the phone lose de-encryption key, and how do I address the problem? Any help would be much appreciated.
Last edited by sleeperg; 11-17-2012 at 12:03 AM.
- By woodyg8 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 07-07-2011, 03:21 PM
- By slopokdave in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 23Last Post: 04-09-2011, 03:07 PM
- By Keileaxo in forum Motorola FlipsideReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2011, 06:58 PM
- By vzchan01 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:33 AM
- By 928SC in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2010, 06:47 AM