- 2 Posts
Write files on system directory.
I'm trying to copy some files to the system partition after enabling write on read-only partitions and remounting it and everything is success, but when I restart the phone, files get deleted and partition back to original. I tried ES file explore and Total Commander.
Galaxy S2, cMIUI JB
- By danns23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2011, 02:49 PM
- By drezliok in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2011, 10:59 AM
- By marko358 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2010, 10:10 AM
- By bearmacerick in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2010, 12:13 PM
- By pbrennan42 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2010, 04:36 PM