- 63 Posts
MHL Adapter, TV flashes on output.
Hi, I recently bought a Samsung MHL to HDMI adapter. I hooked it up, I get picture and sound. Comes across as 1080i, not 1080p as advertised but I can live with that. (and yes my TV support 1080p). Problem I have is I can start streaming netflix or anything for that matter, picture video it doesn't matter the picture on the TV after couple minutes starts to flicker in and out. The phone never dims, just the tv begins to lose the signal. I read that you had to put the phone in airplane mode, so I tried that. Nothing changes. I tried with wife's HTC Vivid, her phone does same thing just takes longer to start losing signal. Any ideas? My galaxy s2 is stock, ICS, and non root.
- 01-28-2013, 03:01 PM #2
- 63 Posts
Re: MHL Adapter, TV flashes on output.
Glad to know someone replied to my thread...even if it was like forever after. Lol. Yes the MHL adapter was faulty. I RMA'd the adapter back. The wire that was output MHL was loose, it isnt supposed to move any out at all, and you could move it back and forth. Not good for it lol.
- By Tom S. in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:11 PM
- By oddsman in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2011, 08:49 PM
- By bgapfire in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2011, 02:19 PM
- By nick8197 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 08-02-2010, 10:38 PM
- By frunkiss in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 05-26-2010, 05:29 PM