- 11-24-2012, 02:45 PM #2
- 11-24-2012, 03:58 PM #3
- 11-27-2012, 02:08 AM #4
- 152 Posts
Re: My phone deletes my emails from the server
1. Click the menu button for Settings.
2. Under "Added Accounts," select the account that's at issue. General preferences will not have the needed option.
3. On the window that appears, "Incoming Settings" is second from the bottom.
4. "Delete e-mail from the server" is at the bottom of the next window with an options list that includes "never."
As far as I can remember, it has been the same on my phone through the upgrades.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums
- 03-26-2013, 11:53 AM #5
- By Chilly818 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2011, 06:16 PM
- By krod31 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2011, 09:19 AM
- By orangeNgreen in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 19Last Post: 01-13-2011, 07:48 PM
- By tracerit in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2010, 12:44 AM
- By richpac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2009, 09:22 PM