- 1 Posts
Power button not working
Ok so I have a Galaxy S2. Yesterday the power button quit working all together. Can't lock the screen and can't unlock the screen or even turn the phone on or off.. looked all over forums seemed possible it was the upgrade to 4.3 or something that it might need. tried to upgrade it Via KIES and halfway through it stopped. now my phone is stuck on "Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again. My computer will no longer recognize the phone and i cant turn it on or off. ive tried taking the battery out and letting it sit as well.. please help!
- 12-12-2012, 05:12 PM #2
Re: Power button not working
The power button failure is a semi-regular problem. Its a hardware issue. My first S2 had the button fail 3 months after I bought the phone.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2Galaxy S3
- By surfacinglove in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 20Last Post: 07-25-2014, 10:04 PM
- By Hayze in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2012, 04:34 AM
- By Dantastic in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 03-05-2012, 07:53 AM
- By Bravo#AC in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:38 AM
- By KyleBuch in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2010, 08:45 PM