can't update my ATT GS2 to ICS
I hope I am not repeating a thread but I couldn't find this answer anywhere. I know ICS became available a while ago but when I connect to Kies it says I have the latest firmware at 2.3. I just updated a GS3 to Jelly Bean through the same Kies so I know it is up to date and working. Without rooting is there a way to update my phone even though it says there is no update?
- 12-08-2012, 03:03 PM #2
- 12-11-2012, 11:16 AM #3
- 17 Posts
Re: can't update my ATT GS2 to ICS
Here's a thread from XDA that some said worked OK. Maybe you can give it a try.
I just got the official ICS Upgrade From AT&T - Page 9 - xda-developers
- By PsiKaos in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 03:10 AM
- By xgqxlaoxboix in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2012, 08:58 AM
- By Wernox23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2012, 04:25 AM
- By joe8617 in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2011, 02:52 PM
- By Eire k in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2010, 05:13 PM