How to take a screen shot?
I have a S2- SGH-I777 on ATT.
I cannot get it to take a screen shot for the life of me. I have no home "button", just the capacitive buttons across the bottom. The Power+Volume Down method does not work.
I am running 4.0.4, the latest update.
Any help would be great!
- 12-28-2012, 04:33 AM #2
Re: How to take a screen shot?
Yes, Annelid, I know that. BUT, that button in combination with the Power Button does NOT produce a screen shot.
The "Home" button referred to when talking about the screen shot is a physical home button that other versions of the S2 have.
- By wallstreet123456 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2013, 09:46 PM
- By leozdad in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2012, 04:20 PM
- By qbking77 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2011, 12:09 AM
- By Randomhero180 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2011, 03:25 PM
- By RUSH in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2011, 04:56 AM