- 38 Posts
Apps cant connect but Internet still working
I am running into a weird issue. The Google Play Store and Facebook can not connect, specifically it says no connection, but I am able to still go on the internet and a few other apps (twitter) without any problems. For the Play store, I un-installed the updates, cleared the data, and cleared the cache, but it still will not connect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 01-15-2013, 02:17 PM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: Apps cant connect but Internet still working
I've been having the same issue. I had been thinking it was an issue between my phone and router. Glad to see I'm not the only one. I found that disabling then re-enabling WiFi corrects the problem temporarily, but then if i try to look at fb comments or update my news feed it usually cannot connect again. Its getting very frustrating! It seemed to start shortly after the 4.0.4 upgrade.
- 05-26-2014, 03:30 PM #3
- By rideordiedeva in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2013, 09:44 PM
- By dmlangdon in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2011, 06:29 PM
- By justrelaxing in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2011, 08:53 AM
- By Sparkyvett in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2011, 02:47 PM
- By diesel1285 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2011, 06:55 PM