- 1 Posts
I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE, contacts deleted after power off and on
So I powered off my SGS2 for a meeting. After the meeting I powered it back on, only to find that about 50 of my contacts that had been previously saved were no where to be found on my device. I would really like to avoid this happening again, so if anyone has any ideas as to why this happened, or how to prevent this from happening again, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks.
- 01-29-2013, 09:58 PM #2
Re: I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE, contacts deleted after power off and on
Are you sure that were deleted because I don't believe they can be deleted by just rebooting? Is it possible that you had contacts in 2 different phone books - maybe phone & gmail and that you accidently changed the view of which contacts show?
- By kroman1107 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2010, 03:41 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2010, 06:50 PM
- By Dcm210 in forum Motorola BackflipReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2010, 12:57 AM
- By abocornwall in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2010, 06:48 PM
- By cairnsx5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2010, 01:49 AM