Want to update to ICS via Kies Air .no update
Surprise this is not stickied. So I have Kies Air but I don't know how to get the ICS update. WHen I connect to Kies Air all I see is my photos, music and more. No option to upgrade. What do I do? I have googled and my results have implied that the firmware is supposed to popup telling me to upgrade. Nothing. How do I upgrade?
- 02-02-2013, 09:14 AM #2
- 02-07-2013, 03:14 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Want to update to ICS via Kies Air .no update
So i'm having a hard time with this. I'm using the SGH-I777 and kies says: Your device's current firmware version is not supported to update firmware via kies.
I'm running Gingerbread 2.3.6 and i've been desperately trying to figure out how to upgrade for the last few hours now. When I check for updates through my phone, it'll say that I am running the current version.. even though the entire internet says otherwise. Any ideas?
- 02-07-2013, 10:48 PM #4
- 03-29-2013, 11:21 AM #5
- 1 Posts
update android 4.0.4
I recevied a message on my AT&T Galaxy S2 #SGH-I777 that said there was an available update, so i updated. Now when I connect to Samsung Kies it says my phones current firmware version is not supported via kies???? What's going on with this? I just update 1 hour ago. I've never used a non-authorized operating system either. HELP!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
- By smooth4lyfe in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 400Last Post: 03-21-2013, 08:35 AM
- By sqa4life in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 01-15-2013, 04:07 PM
- By CeluGeek in forum Samsung Captivate GlideReplies: 42Last Post: 01-03-2013, 02:04 PM
- By ishuaia in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2012, 03:05 PM
- By Rednaz05 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2012, 06:18 PM