- 4 Posts
root galaxy 2 at&
hello . I have an unrooted galaxy 2 from at&t on ICS 4.0.3 stock.
my question is how I can root this phone. Should I downgrade to gingerbread? i dont want to update to 4.0.4 because this update made my simcard locked.
I am planning to flash supernexus rom.
thanks for your help in advance.
- 02-08-2013, 03:38 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: root galaxy 2 at&
thanks a lot . so , once I root the phone using that apk the next step will be to flash the room? another question I have is : can I downgrade to ICS 4.0.3 in case I dont like this rom ( super nexus )
without any issues?
thanks for your answer. have a nice weekend
- By Skunkape60 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 210Last Post: Yesterday, 12:57 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 79Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:38 AM
- By NEDNERBISH in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 9Last Post: 06-22-2012, 11:17 PM
- By Spookydad in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2012, 05:15 PM
- By hexproject in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2012, 06:20 PM