- 1 Posts
My Power Button is Broken??
I have had my galaxy sII for a year or so and i have never had any problems until now. The only way for me to awake my phone is to unplug it from the charger or to plug it in. It functions fine while it is open but the power button/ lock button stopped working and i cant awake it with the volume buttons. Is this common? is there a way i can fix it? im supposed to leave tomorrow for THON at penn state. I NEED HELP!!!
- 02-15-2013, 10:15 AM #2
Re: My Power Button is Broken??
Does functionality return to normal after you do a battery pull? If so, you may have the well known issue here:
If the above thread describes your issues, *supposedly* AT&T has acknowledged the issue with 4.0.4 update and will eventually roll out a fix. Or, you can just put a custom ROM on it like I did to fix it.
If your issue is different, then I'm afraid I'm not much help. Sorry.
- By finnbp0726 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2012, 06:12 PM
- By SnavePrime in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2012, 09:53 PM
- By Xterror in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2011, 04:59 AM
- By jeffreynothing43 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2011, 01:26 PM
- By tdawgui in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2010, 12:37 PM