Link in email causes camera to take pictures? Virus?

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi all! Well, I finally went and did it. I received a link in an email from a friend of mine and clicked it without thinking. First time I've ever done anything like that. I immediately put it in airplane mode but, that didn't matter. The camera snapped a picture, then another about 10 minutes later and now two more in the last 15 mins. I've done a scan with a few virus apps I have, to no avail. Even though the camera sound keeps going off, I can't find any pictures. Sooo, I don' t know if it's taking pictures or just making the camera sound go off.

Anyone know anything about /www.draconis-lunaris.de/ That's not the link I received in the email. That link has 12 letters after the de/. I visited this website and it looks benign to me, like some sort of small gaming discussion or gaming portal.

I can't locate any information about what's happening to my phone now or how I should deal with it. Any ideas? Suggestions? I've posted in my pc antivirus forum because they don't have any information about the site, which is very unusual. I hesitate to enable the data on my phone because I don't know if it's going to send personal information to some hacker/criminal somewhere. I froze the camera, but that's not good enough.

Thanks for any help...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol