- 32 Posts
So i guess there's no official Jelly Bean for this phone.
As per the subject heading....it's safe to assume that there's no official jelly bean update for this phone. A shame really. I'm not going to try to root/flash a new rom as i : 1. never did it before. 2. xda developers site is confusing (plus the members seem a bit condescending.)
- 06-02-2013, 05:03 PM #2
- 112 Posts
Re: So i guess there's no official Jelly Bean for this phone.
If XDA's members are what's stopping you, google Rootzwiki. Its members are very helpful. And rooting and flashing the phones is pretty easy with the guides they have there.
I am a bit biased, but flashing your phone can extend that hardware and software usability for YEARS.
- 06-06-2013, 08:01 AM #3
- 17 Posts
- 06-12-2013, 11:45 AM #4
- 06-12-2013, 09:20 PM #5
- By Dark Penguin in forum Epic 4G Touch AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2013, 09:26 PM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 93Last Post: 11-14-2012, 12:54 PM
- By j.glik14 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2012, 02:56 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 07-02-2012, 01:41 PM
- By roadrat in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2012, 01:27 PM