- 10-10-2013, 06:13 PM #2
- 10-10-2013, 06:17 PM #4
- 10-10-2013, 06:33 PM #6
- 10-10-2013, 06:38 PM #8
- 10-10-2013, 08:53 PM #10
- 10-11-2013, 09:07 AM #12
- 59 Posts
Re: Is this a fake S2 phone?
Just to answer your question, the box is real. Samsung produced two Galaxy S II variants for AT&T in 2011: The Galaxy S II (Model #: SGH-i777), which is a non-LTE phone, and the Galaxy S II Skyrocket (Model #: SGH-i727), which is a LTE phone. The phone on the box is the i777 model. Since you received the Skyrocket model, either the person selling it to you goofed and used the wrong box or they sent you the wrong phone. I'm guessing it's the former.
- 10-11-2013, 10:36 AM #14
- 10-13-2013, 10:18 AM #15
- By 1999ws9 in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:28 AM
- By qckslvr546 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:36 PM
- By cmcfarland in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:05 AM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:59 AM
- By kool_zero in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2013, 05:58 PM