08-17-2012 04:42 PM
- Has anyone had any luck with the generic cases on Ebay? I found this one, and kinda dig the kickstand..BLACK IMPACT HARD CASE COVER KICKSTAND SAMSUNG GALAXY S III 3 S3 ACCESSORY | eBay07-01-2012 02:34 AM
- Does anyone have the Seidio Active (or the Active with a kickstand)? If so, how is it? How much bulk does it add? Are all the buttons easy to press?
I can't decide which case I want.07-02-2012 11:59 PM
- Still waiting for 'replacement' Otterbox Commuter to be delivered. But, to be honest, with the use of the home button, I hardly ever use the power button now...07-03-2012 04:26 PM
- 07-04-2012 06:32 AM
- 07-04-2012 07:19 AMLike 1
- Just a side note. When using the Otterbox Commuter, I've noticed that if I have to move icons from one home page to another, it can be hard because it seems as if the edge of the case gets in the way.
Same thing for if I want to copy text in an app, and thus need to get ALL of the word near the edge of the screen. Annoying at times really. Then again, I guess I could use landscape, but why?07-06-2012 08:32 AM
- I ordered this one:
Amazon.com: Fosmon PC + TPU Hybrid Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
I had the same case for my One X and I loved it so I decided to get another one for the GS3. It has some grip on the sides which is great. It looks like a bumper but the back is also completely covered (except for the camera, flash and speaker). It doesn't cost much but it's not cheaply made.07-07-2012 10:59 PM
- I emailed Otterbox about the issue with the Commuter; being hard to press the power button.
A moment ago I received an email from them, they are sending me a new Commuter. So, I wonder if the 'rubber gel' on my current one is just too hard\faulty. They shipped a replacement, without even digging into it further. I wonder if they were already aware of the issue. Interesting...
Thanks07-13-2012 11:23 PM
- If you finesse the lockscreen and volume rockers until you hear a very slight click, then you just have to find the sweet spot. You will still have to press deliberately but with not as much pressure. Accidental presses are not an issue with this case.
Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S III Handheld Device07-14-2012 01:55 AM
- 07-14-2012 10:27 AM
- 07-14-2012 10:32 AM
- I will at some stage. I'm in no hurry now, rather happy with the Commuter, albeit, I might still get a Speck.
I've been really lazy for some reason to march my butt to AT&T. Not sure why exactly; weird...07-14-2012 01:26 PM
I don't think AT&T will be offering OB cases for the GS3. I have only seen the Defender on Amazon with some sellers claiming to have it in stock despite the OB site retaining the Coming Soon status.07-14-2012 01:35 PM
- 07-15-2012 06:17 AM
- 07-15-2012 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD