Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree6Likes

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kicks View Post
    I may have missed it, but did you get the matte black or white? If you got the matte black, does it still slide into the pocket well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Black, slides in easily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    kicks 

Default Re: case

Quote Originally Posted by jcp006 View Post
    The solution to the lint problem is not to put it in your pocket in the first place. I put mine in the holster.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 Handheld Device
    Me too. I thought I would hate the holster but it's not so bad. The case is top notch and slimmer than I thought as well.
    Thanked by:
    jcp007 
    jcp007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Archienj7 View Post
    Me too. I thought I would hate the holster but it's not so bad. The case is top notch and slimmer than I thought as well.
    My Defender is still going strong and I have no regrets choosing protection over style. Better to feel good about protection then to look good with style. It still looks mahvelous...
    Thanked by:
    Archienj7 likes this.

I got my case from ebay, works like a charm good protection and it isnt slippery all for under $15 and it came with a free screen protector

SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 i9300 items in i9300 perforated kickstand store on eBay!

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

I returned my elago breathe case because it actually caused me to drop my phone frequently. Fortunately it was on carpet. I have since replaced it with the ringke slim in alpine white. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008BU...idcentral00-20 . I should have ordered that one in the first place.

Another complaint about the elago was that the phone slid up and down in the case. Not an issue with the ringke. The ringke also closely matches the feel of the phone naked. More grip though

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

I went through about four of the top cases and I also found the Rearth to be the best by far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345