poopie35

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Is there any release date dor the defender series, i saw the commuter series but i dont like that it doesn't have the built in screen protector! Have any of you guys heard any release dates?!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Is there any release date dor the defender series, i saw the commuter series but i dont like that it doesn't have the built in screen protector! Have any of you guys heard any release dates?!

Still no release date. But they finally added the colors! Amazon says July 16th and on while AC says July 10th I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I received my Seidio Surface combo today. The case fits great and of course the holster holds the phone to your belt or pants just fine, freeing up your pocket.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I received my Seidio Surface combo today. The case fits great and of course the holster holds the phone to your belt or pants just fine, freeing up your pocket.

Did it come with a screen protector? I know that my GS3 has GG2 but that only means more scratch resistance.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Did it come with a screen protector? I know that my GS3 has GG2 but that only means more scratch resistance.

No. I had ordered the SGP Ultra Crystal and installed it when I received my phone. I then received a email from the vendor I bought it from (Citi.E on Amazon) saying that due to the curve of the screen at the edge, they were sending me the SGP Nano screen protector for free. I have not received them yet. I always use screen protectors.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
No. I had ordered the SGP Ultra Crystal and installed it when I received my phone. I then received a email from the vendor I bought it from (Citi.E on Amazon) saying that due to the curve of the screen at the edge, they were sending me the SGP Nano screen protector for free. I have not received them yet. I always use screen protectors.

That is why I don't mind paying extra for the Defender as we get a screen protector.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Using a Rearth Ringbo on mine. Let me know how the nano fits. Don't like how little this covers. Surely there is a happy medium somewhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Saw the Samsung flipcase and Body Glove cases at the AT&T company store. There are some gel cases and Rocketfish cases at Best Buy. Still holding out for the Defender.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have never been a fan of the style of the moment. I like the classics and black is a traditional classic color for a case and holster.

acsef

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have the Seidio Active (or the Active with a kickstand)? If so, how is it? How much bulk does it add? Are all the buttons easy to press?

...you know what they say, "Black is best" :)

Is it easier to push the power button on your new Commuter? Does it add that much bulk?

I can't decide which case I want. :eek:

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting for 'replacement' Otterbox Commuter to be delivered. But, to be honest, with the use of the home button, I hardly ever use the power button now...

Does anyone have the Seidio Active (or the Active with a kickstand)? If so, how is it? How much bulk does it add? Are all the buttons easy to press?

Is it easier to push the power button on your new Commuter? Does it add that much bulk?

I can't decide which case I want. :eek: