Anyone ordered there cases yet?

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I am using an REARTH slim lite case and loving it. Great slim style case that fits perfectly, is easy to mount, and looks and feels great.

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Recieved the clear version of the cruzerlite case yesterday. Very unimpressed by the quality, fit, and finish while on the SIII. This $9 case went to garbage and my candyshell Speck case got put back on.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried the convert case in addition to the surface?
Did you also use the 20% discount code?

JUNE2012

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Yes, got the coupon this morning and ordered. I also posted the coupon on AC in one of these threads this morning! I thought they were shipping out on Friday, but I just got my shipment notification that they shipped today! This is great since I had to wait several weeks to get one for my Galaxy Note.

I have not used the convert. I am pretty easy on my phones and the surface in the holster has always been enough. I thought for a second or two about the royal blue case but went with black! Did you order?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes, got the coupon this morning and ordered. I also posted the coupon on AC in one of these threads this morning! I thought they were shipping out on Friday, but I just got my shipment notification that they shipped today! This is great since I had to wait several weeks to get one for my Galaxy Note.

I have not used the convert. I am pretty easy on my phones and the surface in the holster has always been enough. I thought for a second or two about the royal blue case but went with black! Did you order?

My black should be here Thursday. I wanted the blue, but didn't want to wait. Need to replace this cheapo gel case.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Speck Candyshell in the mail. I love Speck's cases but wow, I'm blown away. This case is great. Looks amazing, can lay the phone face down without worrying about the screen, and adds no extra bulk. I've never been so satisfied, thanks again Speck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I have the Speck Candyshell case as well, very happy with it. Used same kind on my HTC Inspire as well and would recommend to anyone.

hobbsave

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
The cruzerlite are my preferred TPU cases. Took the amazon deal of buy two get one free. I blue smoke and clear. I originally tried a cimo tpu case that covered the power and volume buttons. I this is made them difficult to press.
The cruzerlite doesn't cover these buttons also making easier to tell the difference between volume up and down
The grip grooves also make the phone a lot less slippery. And of course and is a plus

intoaction66

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Anyone using the androidified cruzerlite from shop android? I got one yesterday and like it... But the cut out for the power button isn't an exact fit and it's really bugging me. On the left side its a little too close to the power in and the cable when plugged in is tilted to the right slightly, though it still charges the phone. Worried it may bend the pronges after using it for a while.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Anyone using the androidified cruzerlite from shop android? I got one yesterday and like it... But the cut out for the power button isn't an exact fit and it's really bugging me. On the left side its a little too close to the power in and the cable when plugged in is tilted to the right slightly, though it still charges the phone. Worried it may bend the pronges after using it for a while.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

I have the same one, and it fits fine. With the skin on, the whole thing fits on to my seidio charger. Off the charger, the whole thing fits into my case logic belt clip holster. No problems.:)

urrl

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

This looks very cool. Thanks for posting the link, urrl. ;) Think I'll look into one of those. You sound as though you must be pretty satisfied with your purchase.

Only had my GS3 for about 3 weeks, but after peeking (once or twice a day) at this forum & xda over the last couple of weeks. . . my head is spinning. :confused:
To root . . .or not to root? That . . .is the question. :confused: There ought to be a glossary for all the root/kernal/mod/flash/recovery etc.-etc. terms !!!!! :confused:
I don't even understand what they're talkin' about.

. . . so I sought some refuge here. On the calm, quiet, peaceful, safe and quite noticeably...more serene...accessories thread. :cool: :) :cool: :)