Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Default Anyone ordered there cases yet?

Amazon.com: Smoke Androidified Cruzerlite TPU Case- For Samsung Galaxy S3: Cell Phones & Accessories

I hear good things about these guys! Thinking of maybe ditching the OB Def for these with a screen protector...

Still getting the Defender. Ordered on June 18.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 Device
    beh

Global Posts
    519 Global Posts

Default Re: Anyone ordered there cases yet?

I am using an REARTH slim lite case and loving it. Great slim style case that fits perfectly, is easy to mount, and looks and feels great.

Using the Cimo tpu case now and ordered the Seidio surface combo this morning!

I ordered the Speck Pebble/Bayou color. Unfortunately, I won;t be getting my phone till 7-09 Dang VZW always late to d party...

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Using the Cimo tpu case now and ordered the Seidio surface combo this morning!
    Have you tried the convert case in addition to the surface?
    Did you also use the 20% discount code?

JUNE2012

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Recieved the clear version of the cruzerlite case yesterday. Very unimpressed by the quality, fit, and finish while on the SIII. This $9 case went to garbage and my candyshell Speck case got put back on.

Quote Originally Posted by LazrRocketArm View Post
    Have you tried the convert case in addition to the surface?
    Did you also use the 20% discount code?

JUNE2012

Yes, got the coupon this morning and ordered. I also posted the coupon on AC in one of these threads this morning! I thought they were shipping out on Friday, but I just got my shipment notification that they shipped today! This is great since I had to wait several weeks to get one for my Galaxy Note.

I have not used the convert. I am pretty easy on my phones and the surface in the holster has always been enough. I thought for a second or two about the royal blue case but went with black! Did you order?

Global Posts
    368 Global Posts

I ordered a $3 TPU case from ebay that I have received. Then today I ordered one of these as well.

Rock Quicksand Case for Galaxy S3 i9300 with Black Matt Hard Cover - slickfans.com

I also have ordered two different screen protectors. The one that was like $3 that was posted on XDA and the Phantom Skinz full body. Now I just need the damn phone!

Quote Originally Posted by brewzer View Post
    I ordered a $3 TPU case from ebay that I have received. Then today I ordered one of these as well.

Rock Quicksand Case for Galaxy S3 i9300 with Black Matt Hard Cover - slickfans.com

I also have ordered two different screen protectors. The one that was like $3 that was posted on XDA and the Phantom Skinz full body. Now I just need the damn phone!
    LOL! At least you are ready and will on be making one of those screen scratched or phone dropped threads...

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Yes, got the coupon this morning and ordered. I also posted the coupon on AC in one of these threads this morning! I thought they were shipping out on Friday, but I just got my shipment notification that they shipped today! This is great since I had to wait several weeks to get one for my Galaxy Note.

I have not used the convert. I am pretty easy on my phones and the surface in the holster has always been enough. I thought for a second or two about the royal blue case but went with black! Did you order?
    My black should be here Thursday. I wanted the blue, but didn't want to wait. Need to replace this cheapo gel case.

planoman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LazrRocketArm View Post
    My black should be here Thursday. I wanted the blue, but didn't want to wait. Need to replace this cheapo gel case.

Post up some Pics once you get it set up!

ROM
    4.1.2 Stock

Just got my Speck Candyshell in the mail. I love Speck's cases but wow, I'm blown away. This case is great. Looks amazing, can lay the phone face down without worrying about the screen, and adds no extra bulk. I've never been so satisfied, thanks again Speck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I have the Speck Candyshell case as well, very happy with it. Used same kind on my HTC Inspire as well and would recommend to anyone.

Still clinging to my Defender case.

The cruzerlite are my preferred TPU cases. Took the amazon deal of buy two get one free. I blue smoke and clear. I originally tried a cimo tpu case that covered the power and volume buttons. I this is made them difficult to press.
    The cruzerlite doesn't cover these buttons also making easier to tell the difference between volume up and down
    The grip grooves also make the phone a lot less slippery. And of course and is a plus

Anyone using the androidified cruzerlite from shop android? I got one yesterday and like it... But the cut out for the power button isn't an exact fit and it's really bugging me. On the left side its a little too close to the power in and the cable when plugged in is tilted to the right slightly, though it still charges the phone. Worried it may bend the pronges after using it for a while.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    3,793 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by intoaction66 View Post
    Anyone using the androidified cruzerlite from shop android? I got one yesterday and like it... But the cut out for the power button isn't an exact fit and it's really bugging me. On the left side its a little too close to the power in and the cable when plugged in is tilted to the right slightly, though it still charges the phone. Worried it may bend the pronges after using it for a while.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
    I have the same one, and it fits fine. With the skin on, the whole thing fits on to my seidio charger. Off the charger, the whole thing fits into my case logic belt clip holster. No problems.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!

Thanked by 2:
    winmod21 likes this.

ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

Quote Originally Posted by urrl View Post
    This looks very cool. Thanks for posting the link, urrl. Think I'll look into one of those. You sound as though you must be pretty satisfied with your purchase.

Only had my GS3 for about 3 weeks, but after peeking (once or twice a day) at this forum & xda over the last couple of weeks. . . my head is spinning.
    To root . . .or not to root? That . . .is the question. There ought to be a glossary for all the root/kernal/mod/flash/recovery etc.-etc. terms !!!!!
    I don't even understand what they're talkin' about.

. . . so I sought some refuge here. On the calm, quiet, peaceful, safe and quite noticeably...more serene...accessories thread.

ROM
    Stock: Unrooted
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by fr3GStoGS3 View Post
    What do y'all think of this kickstand concept? Think it would end-up catching on things, and not recessing all the way, flush, back into it's little cut-out. It looks highly suspect to me:
    http://www.amazon.com/BoxWave-PopJack-Samsung-Galaxy-Case/dp/B001J5P32K/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1351359877&sr=1-1&keywords=PopJack+Galaxy+S3+Case
    Kickstand for both portrait and landscape, very neat. I wonder how firm and steady it is...For such a cheap price I may get it!
    Banned

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts

I've got all cruzerlite cases for the ssg3.. There's 53 in all.. Guess it just turned into a collection

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Banned

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    Amazon.com: Smoke Androidified Cruzerlite TPU Case- For Samsung Galaxy S3: Cell Phones & Accessories

I hear good things about these guys! Thinking of maybe ditching the OB Def for these with a screen protector...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone ordered there cases yet?-uploadfromtaptalk1351998710717.jpg  

I have the cruzerlite clear case, but what are some of the best looking cases for this phone? Everything that I've come across is more utility than looks. I mean I like to switch my cases sometimes. Can't be the only one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast