01-11-2013 10:43 PM
- I will answer my own post since my C pen arrived today. It looks just like a pen but has a rubber tip.
If you are coming from a Galaxy Note and expect the S memo app to be in the same ball park, do not. It is not even close to the WACOM S pen that the Note uses. I does allow you to scroll the screens and select apps etc but when I wrote with in in the S memo app it is quite grippy so you do not get the smooth writing of the S pen. It is a big more choppy (I need to figure out the optimal angle to hold it) I tried to jot some notes and it skipped around quite a bit. I will play around with some more to try and gett the hang of it.
If you are thinking you may get close to a Galaxy Notes functionality, I do not see that happening.07-05-2012 02:03 PMLike 2
- Disappointing. I was looking forward to trying this as well. No Note myself, but was hoping to make good use of the S memo app.
I often take pictures at work and try to make notes with my fat fingers.
No luck with that or the C pen.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums07-06-2012 04:06 PM
- I'm using it now. Just got it today. I'm not quite comfortable "reviewing" it right now but I do have a couple first impressions.
So far I like it. It feels pretty good in the hand. Unfortunately it is pretty top heavy which makes "natural writing" in S Memo a bit awkward.
First thing I did notice was the premium construction. It's all metal body is very nice to hold in the hand. I'll stop back in in a couple of days to let you all know what else I find.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums01-08-2013 10:54 PM
- Everything I've read and watched on the C-Pen states that the capacitive buttons will not register with the pen. This is only true to an extent. At least in my case.
I was playing around while watching a video and I noticed that if I drag the pen slightly above or below the menu button it registers as a press. I've had no such luck with the back button.
Now I'm not sure if there's something that is supposed to happen or if there's some flaw that visitors specific to my device.
Anyway I thought I would share with you my freakish experience.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums01-11-2013 10:43 PM
- Samsung Android Phones
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- AT&T Galaxy S III
- AT&T Galaxy S III Accessories
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD