Hello Gents,

I read that the S3 requires a unique HDMI adapter, and I was wondering if that was only for the international version or the US (AT&T specifically) version too. Either way, a link to a working adapter would be appreciated.

Thank you.
    07-20-2012 04:07 PM
    is this real?
    07-20-2012 10:52 PM
    Hello Gents,

I read that the S3 requires a unique HDMI adapter, and I was wondering if that was only for the international version or the US (AT&T specifically) version too. Either way, a link to a working adapter would be appreciated.

Thank you.
    AT&T stores and Samsung both sell the necessary adapter. From what I have read the S3 uses the newer 11 pin wired HDMI connector instead of the older more common 5 pin wired HDMI connector.
    07-29-2012 09:33 AM
    Here's a thought....since the pin configuration of the RIM chargers works on the GS3, I have a Rocketfish micro HDMI cable. Would this work as well as the OEM. I believe that the pin configuration should fit with HDMI end in the HDMI port on the television.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S III Handheld Device
    07-29-2012 10:08 AM
    Here's a thought....since the pin configuration of the RIM chargers works on the GS3, I have a Rocketfish micro HDMI cable. Would this work as well as the OEM. I believe that the pin configuration should fit with HDMI end in the HDMI port on the television.

Any luck with this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    08-05-2012 09:45 AM
    Haven't tried it yet as I am a bit worried about messing up my GS3. I was hoping that someone who is a bit more savvy could answer first.

08-05-2012 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD