Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ROM
    Stock 4.1.1 jelly bean

Default Re: GS3 Otterbox Defender Case Review-Extended

I am sorry man. How did it happen? Which part did the phone fell in, the screen? And did you get the chance to check the case I suggested?

Global Posts
    6,888 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

Default Re: GS3 Otterbox Defender Case Review-Extended

Heh, no insurance, as I bought third party, and hadn't had a chance to get into the Bell Store to prove it was in perfect condition, and in my possession. It landed on it's back on the (hard rubber) deck of my work truck, funny that the screen still worked even though it was spider-webbed. I ended up just getting the Defender after I got the screen fixed, I didn't want to spend much time looking for a case after work. I also have insurance on it now, I'm not playing that game again.

Now I'm just trying to decide on a suitable car mount that will work with it, and work in sub-zero temperatures. Winter is coming and so is the -40C, (I'm thinking the suction cup styles won't work to well), I'd like something that mounts above dash level, so if you know of any, let me know.
    Last edited by Sledge007; 09-22-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123