Got HtC one X on May 6th and traded it for the Samsung Galaxy s3

thatmetaldude

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Well I got HoX when it first came out. At first I thought it was a great phone but their was some things that I missed from previous phone's even though the HoX was better than most. The phones that I had were HtC aria, HtC inspire, galaxy s2 skyrocket, HtC vivid, HtC rezound, galaxy nexus, HoX, and now the galaxy s3. I really liked the nexus and the HoX but I think the s3 is a way better experience. I think that it is a lot smoother and faster. The HoX was only 16 gigs with no sd and and no removable battery, but one thing I can say is that you can see the screen still with direct sunlight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: Got HtC one X on May 6th and traded it for the Samsung Galaxy

A real phone junkie, LOL. I seem to stick with a choice and stay with it for at least the 2 years of the contract. After having an iP3G, the GS3 is a rocket ship and the screen size is outstanding. I will agree with you about the outdoor viewing of the Super AMOLED screen though as it's not the best. But all the features, gesture control, speed and smoothness of the GS3 far outweigh the screen issue. Picked up a 32 gb class 10 microSD for $30 at Best Buy and am all set. I thought I was going to keep my clunky old iPhone as a back up, but after having the GS3 for a couple of weeks, I don't think I could go back to it. Put it on Craigs List and it sold in a matter of hours. So that's that! Cheers!

thatmetaldude

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
A real phone junkie, LOL. I seem to stick with a choice and stay with it for at least the 2 years of the contract. After having an iP3G, the GS3 is a rocket ship and the screen size is outstanding. I will agree with you about the outdoor viewing of the Super AMOLED screen though as it's not the best. But all the features, gesture control, speed and smoothness of the GS3 far outweigh the screen issue. Picked up a 32 gb class 10 microSD for $30 at Best Buy and am all set. I thought I was going to keep my clunky old iPhone as a back up, but after having the GS3 for a couple of weeks, I don't think I could go back to it. Put it on Craigs List and it sold in a matter of hours. So that's that! Cheers!

Dude u hit it on the nose. But one thing I can say about all of the phones that I have bought is that none of them came out of pocket, I. Would sell them and go buy a knew one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

anon(843178)

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I had an iPhone 3G for two years, then an iPhone 4 for a little over two years. I picked up a HOX a few days before the GS3 came out and I liked it tons and was planning on keeping it for two years, but then I cracked the screen two weeks ago. I had another upgrade on my account (family plan) and decided to get a GS3 instead of replacing the HOX, or ordering an I5 for that matter. The GS3 actually feels like an upgrade over the HOX, so I'm happy with my choice despite it being $100 more.

Being an iPhone user for 4 1/2 years really made me want to like the HOX based on its design. My father pre-ordered an I5 and I can't wait to play with it when it comes in, but I truly believe the SG3 is the best phone available for me and I fully intend on keeping it for the duration of the contract.