Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jamieguk
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default USB To Go- Use Any USB Device with GS3 (Game Controllers, Keyboards, MORE!)

This is old I know, but just in case some people didn't know...u should get a USB To Go for your GS3....it is AWESOME!
    It lets you connect and USB enabled device to your S3 (Export/import games from an external HD to and fro your phone, Use game controllers to play games on your phone, use a keyboard on your phone, more)

Thanked by:

Default Re: USB To Go- Use Any USB Device with GS3 (Game Controllers, Keyboards, MORE!)

Cool.. since I don't want to watch a 30 min video about it, other than game controllers, what other devices can you add that make sense when using a 4.8" screen.. I can't see using a USB keyboard/mouse combo but I guess it might make sense.. Printer? hmmmm. Already have a 35 gb microSD.. And where do you get the device? Thanks.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: USB To Go- Use Any USB Device with GS3 (Game Controllers, Keyboards, MORE!)

Quote Originally Posted by jontalk View Post
    Cool.. since I don't want to watch a 30 min video about it, other than game controllers, what other devices can you add that make sense when using a 4.8" screen.. I can't see using a USB keyboard/mouse combo but I guess it might make sense.. Printer? hmmmm. Already have a 35 gb microSD.. And where do you get the device? Thanks.
    Well I got mine off ebay, its not expensive either!

I have been missing out ! Is there anything out there that will allow me to use both MHL and Usb to go at the same time ? This would be epic.
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Jamieguk View Post
    I have been missing out ! Is there anything out there that will allow me to use both MHL and Usb to go at the same time ? This would be epic.
    Thats what I am trying to figure out too!! It be like another Game console

Quote Originally Posted by Jamieguk View Post
    What's MHL?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by smooth4lyfe View Post
    This is old I know, but just in case some people didn't know...u should get a USB To Go for your GS3....it is AWESOME!
    It lets you connect and USB enabled device to your S3 (Export/import games from an external HD to and fro your phone, Use game controllers to play games on your phone, use a keyboard on your phone, more)

Does it have to be specifically for gs3 or I can buy any one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums