USB To Go- Use Any USB Device with GS3 (Game Controllers, Keyboards, MORE!)
This is old I know, but just in case some people didn't know...u should get a USB To Go for your GS3....it is AWESOME!
It lets you connect and USB enabled device to your S3 (Export/import games from an external HD to and fro your phone, Use game controllers to play games on your phone, use a keyboard on your phone, more)
- 10-09-2012, 01:59 PM #2
- 738 Posts
Re: USB To Go- Use Any USB Device with GS3 (Game Controllers, Keyboards, MORE!)
Cool.. since I don't want to watch a 30 min video about it, other than game controllers, what other devices can you add that make sense when using a 4.8" screen.. I can't see using a USB keyboard/mouse combo but I guess it might make sense.. Printer? hmmmm. Already have a 35 gb microSD.. And where do you get the device? Thanks.
- 12-02-2012, 10:29 PM #4
- 12-05-2012, 04:55 AM #6
- 12-05-2012, 06:12 AM #7
- By xICEMANx in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 27Last Post: 12-16-2012, 12:57 AM
- By okbow68 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:28 AM
- By jjames42 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2011, 08:05 PM
- By darlev in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 67Last Post: 11-06-2010, 12:52 PM
- By in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM