1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New to the entire upgrade experience any help would be great. I have the S3 At&T sgh 1747

Sent from my GT-N8013

Default Re: New to the entire upgrade experience any help would be great. I have the S3 At&T sgh 1747

The download is available via kies. Jus maje sure u have tba latest version of kies then plug in ur phone and tha update should pop up

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: New to the entire upgrade experience any help would be great. I have the S3 At&T sgh 1747

Just asking only because of the drama that could happen to my phone. Where can I get Kies on the net and is there a particular site that is better
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Finally got the upgrade first time took about 15 minutes no worries here. All though the only thing I'm wondering about is in the background of my text app it shows a stacked pic icon with a plus multiplied several times. Anyone have a clue what to do with or make go away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by covert75ops View Post
    Finally got the upgrade first time took about 15 minutes no worries here. All though the only thing I'm wondering about is in the background of my text app it shows a stacked pic icon with a plus multiplied several times. Anyone have a clue what to do with or make go away
    throw up a screen shot neva seen that b4
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Here's the screen shot

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to the entire upgrade experience any help would be great. I have the S3 At&T sgh 1747-uploadfromtaptalk1354697898597.jpg