Urban Armor Gear

Captian4Phones

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I just got my UAG case in the mail today. I love this thing. It adds just enough thickness to the phones profile so it feels more sturdy in my oversized hand but also keeps the slim look and feel that this phone naturally has.

I got the Navigator (white and black). I was leaning towards the Outland or the Aviator but I'm glad I bought the Navigator.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I hD one and preferred my ob commuter over it. Returning the uag

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Great case! I've got the same one (white/black combo). Fits the phone perfect....Get compliments and double takes from people when they see my phone.
@JT... Reason(s) why you didn't like your UAG case?

sent from a Galaxy SIII near you

Captian4Phones

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I hD one and preferred my ob commuter over it. Returning the uag

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Too each his own. I've owned Otterboxes. Defenders commuters etc. I wanted something different. When I saw this case the first thing that came to mind was "different."

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Great case! I've got the same one (white/black combo). Fits the phone perfect....Get compliments and double takes from people when they see my phone.
@JT... Reason(s) why you didn't like your UAG case?

sent from a Galaxy SIII near you

No dust flaps over ports (which I knew), and I just feel safer with the OB. Seeen plenty of drop test with the commuter but none with the uag. What I'm waiting for is the life proof case

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

Captian4Phones

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I dropped mine today and had this sick feeling for like 10 minutes after. Even with a case I get freaked out by drops. Even if it's like a foot high.

Max Schmelzer1

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
This case rocks! I love that its tight on the phone. I just take it off every once in a while to clean dust off. I got the orange one. Love it!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair