My battery is not reading correctly

rgamr

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
So I got a zerolemom extended battery a couple of days ago and was super busy excited because the battery would make my phone last so long, however that is not the case. After charging the phone for 10 hours or so I then proceeded to use it and the battery drained in 6 hours (my 4200 hyperion battery last almost triple that) and so I thought if I charged it then it would be fine. Not the case because I did and the battery drained again all the way to 3 percent in roughly the same time, however what was different was that the 3 percent last for 2 hours on somewhat intense gaming. So my question was is the battery faulty or is the phone reading the battery wrong.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
You didn't say whether, after the 10 hour charge it was 100% charged or not.

The generally accepted method to "calibrate" a new battery is to charge it to 100%, then let it drain until the phone shuts off by itself from lack of power, then do it all again. Try that and see what happens.

Joseph Will

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
having the same issue NOW although Ive had the zero lemon for abbout a month. It SAYS its 100% charged in the morning when I wake up but drops to 50% within an hour and then to about 20 % after a day and a half not charging.

want to know if the other posters advice WORKED for you...to let it drain until the phone kills the battery to "calibrate" it??

thanx anybody who has this answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12