Camera Failed Problem
I know there have been posts on this before but I have tried a lot of these suggestions and still have "camera failed" error on my S3 4.3 stock rom. Camera was perfectly for couple of days after ota.
I did update the firmware ZDFI02 using #*34971539#, and it does says both phone and cam is ZDFI02.
Thanks guys. Ask me for any other detail you need. I really wanna solve this problem.
- 01-12-2014, 10:53 AM #2
Re: Camera Failed Problem
Yes that was the first thing I tried.
It used to work with at&t 4.3 ota update then one day the camera stopped working. Right now I am running CyanogenMod 10.3
But when I had 4.3 rooted I tried updating the 34971539 thing and also updated the camera firmware to zdfi02 but it never worked.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-26-2014, 10:04 PM #5
- By vsshah1172 in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:09 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2014, 03:19 PM
- By frank1492 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:58 AM
- By babakk1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:38 PM
- By predator1o1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:28 PM