Quick unrooting question.
I read the sticky guide to unrooting but was wondering this. If I don't mind losing ALL of my data, is there a way to return to factory stock just using the phone (I.e. not using Odin or a PC). Again I don't mind losing my data. Currently I'm running cm10. I really appreciate any help.
- 12-04-2012, 12:36 PM #2
- 12-29-2012, 10:26 PM #4
Re: Quick unrooting question.
If you want to make your phone FULLY factory default, try this thread (especially useful if you need to return your phone, sell your phone or just want to start clean):
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- By dodgylegs in forum HTC LegendReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:01 AM
- By Guardian in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:26 PM
- By stefanl in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2010, 12:01 PM
- By scooz16 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 05-18-2010, 05:06 PM
- By Amyshubby in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 04-15-2010, 06:12 PM