- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Problems with 64 gig sd card
I bought a 64 gig sd card and it worked fine in the phone however the computer would not recognize it in the card reader - it said to format it - so like an ***** I did. now the computer and the phone won't recognize it. What do I do now?
- 12-12-2012, 05:31 PM #2
Re: Problems with 64 gig sd card
how did you format it...meaning in what format? If you did it to NTFS it is likely the culprit. Put it back in the computer and format it to fat 32 and you should be ok. You can then format it in the phone....
- 12-13-2012, 02:49 AM #4
- By Largg in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Twilborne in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 11Last Post: 10-04-2010, 09:26 PM
- By milo12 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2010, 10:42 PM
- By FIGGY1682#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 04-30-2010, 01:39 PM
- By mannyvigi1985 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:40 PM