- 1 Posts
NO/low quality service problem cyanogenmod 10
Ive recently flashed my Rom and am getting no service/ very little in places where i used to get full coverage, ive tried looking for solutions online and checking through my phones info and all i can figure is that my imei number is 0 and idk what to do about that or if thats what is causing it.
If it helps ive switched my phones service provider to straight talk from at&t before i rooted it and flashed it
- 01-11-2013, 11:37 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: NO/low quality service problem cyanogenmod 10
You need to change the APN (access point network) in your settings. Contact customer service from Straight Talk and have them connect you to a knowlegable tech who can help you with the correct settings. Had similiar problem with SG3 and consumer cellular. Took a couple of calls but finally got someone who knew the technology.
- By woody9692 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 13Last Post: 06-01-2013, 07:17 AM
- By sloppyart in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 65Last Post: 11-09-2012, 04:25 PM
- By cobra302 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 7Last Post: 08-10-2010, 12:57 PM
- By irock1985 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2010, 01:23 PM
- By jxc in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:37 PM