CM 10.1 Phone APP

jrobe121

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I love this new rom, im new to all of this. I LOVE the stock dialing app. Is there anyway to install that to replace the dialer in cm10.1? All my searches bring up nil

brkaras

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Not a fan...I use my Facebook sync cause I have a ton of numbers not saved in my phone and the Facebook sync is useless on both CM10.1 and AOKP ROM's. Disappointed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

eddied042092

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I love this new rom, im new to all of this. I LOVE the stock dialing app. Is there anyway to install that to replace the dialer in cm10.1? All my searches bring up nil

Im not 100% on this and someone can correct me if I'm wrong but i don't think it's possible. The stock dialer is based on touchwiz and needs certain system files and all this other crap and it's not compatible with the cm settings and stuff from what i know. Obviously i don't know the specific terminology so I'm not exactly sure. You could always try just pushing the stock dialer through a root explorer if you really want it but i wouldn't recommend it due to the fact that it could possibly lead to a boot loop or even worse a brick.

cpolly69

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Not a fan...I use my Facebook sync cause I have a ton of numbers not saved in my phone and the Facebook sync is useless on both CM10.1 and AOKP ROMs. Disappointed

lol
it's an os made by google at it's base and tweaked by cm
do you really expect full fb integration?
get a google + account and sync your contacts w/ gmail - you will never lose them again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz