is there a way to toggle which network I need

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Ok I have chated with AT&T there no help. So i am posting here. Lets say you have 4g LTE but only want 3g or 4g is there a way that I can choose I use the web luckily I found a open Wi-Fi today. Just using the web with 4g lte max batt life 4hrs not cool using 4g i can go at least 10hrs with normal use since I am home.

. I am rooted so I can flash roms. I want senergy (i think thats correct sounds like it) it has some cool features.
I downloaded system tuner (free) and set cpu to powersave. And the lowest setting with screen off and 384mhz-486mhz with screen on.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have Verizon and I know that disabled the feature, it will automatically default back to searching for LTE so I am not sure if AT&T did the same. You do have to go go Settings>Data>Mobile Network and it should be an option in there for network type. Also, you could download an app from the play store called "Phone Info" which will allow you to select which network types you want active on your device.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Used it a long time ago when I didn't have 4G LTE where I live but now that I do I have no need for it. It was either called Phone Info or Device Info.

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
thanks today i throttled her down to lowest power setting didnt use much made it home with 20% left (9hrs)

i will try that app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463