- 1 Posts
Can't update CM10.1 nightly!
So I'm running cm 10.1 M3 and if I try to update to any nightly or stable version the installation aborts! I get the whole boot loader issue, but going from a CM milestone to a stable or even another milestone won't work! No matter what way I try to get it onto my SD card(or internal) it just aborts!
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-20-2013, 03:17 PM #2
- 223 Posts
Re: Can't update CM10.1 nightly!
You need to flash the newest bootloader for the newer Cm builds. It has to be flashed with Odin. Make sure to flash the bootloader for the AT&T S3 (i747UCLDK3). Here's a link to the post. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=41503727
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
- By gatorboi352 in forum LG Lucid 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 09:21 AM
- By slick2404 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2013, 01:16 AM
- By Willie Ortiz in forum HTC One SVReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2013, 09:16 AM
- By Thomas Day in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2013, 03:29 PM
- By Bryant Rawls in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2013, 12:20 PM