S3 d2att, Recovery Mode says its a d2spr
So I am relatively new to rooting, and installing ROMs but I felt comfortable enough to give it a go.
I am trying to install a Cyanogen Nightly ROM using these instructions Update AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 To Android 4.4.2 KitKat via CM11 Nightly–How To | True Android | #1 Custom Android Resource.
First ClockWorkMod Recovery gave me an error when I tried installing the latest ClockWordMod Recovery after installing the application through the Play Store. Skip that step.
Followed the steps after.
When I try to install the zip file while in Recovery Mode I get a "Error 7" stating that the package is for a d2att, and that I have a d2spr.
I currently have AT&T, I am using a Galaxy S3 that I purchased from AT&T several months ago. So um, what is wrong?
- 02-25-2014, 01:02 PM #2
- 08-19-2015, 10:05 PM #3
- 08-19-2015, 10:05 PM #4
- By Daden04 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 42Last Post: 07-25-2016, 09:16 PM
- By JamesD1337 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2015, 09:14 AM
- By Rick Bell in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 11:04 AM
- By Candace Breaux in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 02:05 AM
- By Francis S Crocombe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2014, 04:05 AM